A Dopak single coil, tube shell type chemical sampling cooler is an effective and efficient heat exchanger. This compact sample cooler design makes it easy to install protecting the chemical sampling system from high temperatures ensuring safe chemical sampling in high temperature applications. Available as a standard item from stock or or very short delivery.
Part number 2011648
- Process connection: ¼” tube
- Coolant connection: 3/8” F NPT
- Tube shell material: SS316 (L)
- Compact single coil design
- High cooling capacity
A wide variety of exotic alloys is available for this chemical sampling cooler to increase corrosion resistance.
Chemical sampling cooler
- Maximum allowable working pressure (Coil): 235 bar@ 350 °C
- Minimum design metal temperature (Coil): -48 °C @ 355 bar
- Maximum allowable working pressure (Jacket): 24 bar @ 148 °C
- Minimum design metal temperature (Jacket): -48 °C @ 24 bar
Additional options available on request
- Temperature indicator
- (Throttling) Needle valve
- Block valves and / or drain valves
- Thermal relief valve
- Exotic alloy tube and shell material (Including but not limited to Monel, Hastelloy, (Super) Duplex, Alloy 625/825)
Alternative coolers are also available on request including;
- ½” Single coil sample coolers
- Pipe spec. sample coolers (1/2”, 3/4” or 1” size available)
Dopak sample coolers are exempt from CE marking per Pressure Equipment Directive (PED) 97/23/EC. The vessels are below or equal to the limits set forth in Article 3, Sections 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 and section 2 as applicable and are designed and manufactured in accordance with Sound Engineering Practice (SEP). Specifically, the vessels meet the general requirements of the ASME Section VIII, Division 1 Boiler And Pressure Vessel Code. The nameplate will bear the name of Dovianus B.V. and safety instructions will be included per Article 3, Section 3.