What are you sampling
Our safe sampling systems give industrial workers peace of mind when sampling hazardous liquids and gases. Also safe for the environment so no spills means safe for operator and safe for the planet. Our systems are good for sampling in all sorts of industrial settings. Chemical plants, oil refineries, pharmaceutical production facilities, energy plants, nuclear plants… we’ve even seen them on food production facilities.
Sampling liquids into sealed bottles and gases into cylinders is what we sample. But #whatareyousampling ? Maybe you work in the same industry and sample hazardous chemical liquids and gases… maybe not… tell us.
Dopak sampling systems are industry leaders in the design of closed loop sampling systems. Dopak sampling systems should be selected for your next closed loop sampling application because;
- Dopak design innovative sampling solutions, not just valves
- Dopak have vast industry experience
- Dopak is accepted world wide throughout the chemical, petrochemical and pharmaceutical industries
- Dopak has the ability to also custom build a sampler to meet your project specification
- Dopak have over 25,000 systems installed worldwide and are represented across the globe by industry experts. In the UK Derwent James Ltd have over 15 years experience in the design of closed loop sampling systems.
…and of course if you need help improving the safety of you hazardous liquid or gas sampling then do get in touch for a chat… happy to help!