Chemical sampling system design
If you have a sample station, sampling valve or sample point on your chemical plant which needs improving then you’re in the right place. We have over 20 years experience in chemical sampling system design. Safe, representative sampling systems for chemical liquids, gases and liquefied gases are our core business.
Design of a chemical sampling system starts with us knowing some vital information about the sample you are trying to collect, this information can be summarized in the following simple 10 point checklist;
- Process design pressure
- Process operating pressure
- Process design temperature
- Process operating temperature
- Product name
- Product phase (liquid, gas, liquefied gas)
- Particles (yes, no) and particles size
- Sample volume required
- Process connections (threaded, compression, flanged)
Provide us with this information (or some of it) then that will help us specify the correct chemical sampling system for your application.