Hydraulic pressure regulator
Hydraulic pressure regulator from Derwent James Ltd.
Our hydraulic pressure regulator provides accurate control of process pressures up to and including 10,000 psi /690 bar for both liquid and gas applications.
Main features of our hydraulic pressure regulator
- High sensitivity Pressure ranges including 0-35 bar, 0-70 bar, 0-140 bar, 0-310 bar, 0-620 bar and 0-690 bar.
- Main valve options of0.9 Cv, 0.15 Cv or filtered 0.09 Cv.
- Optional extras include fixing bracket and gauge ports.
- Suitable for Pilot pressure and Dome loading applications
- Example code 116-54121Z
Specification data of our pressure regulating valve
- Maximum Inlet Pressure – 10,000 psig (690 bar)
- Pressure ranges; 0 to 500 psig (0-35 bar) to 0-10,000 psig (0 to 690 bar)
- Maximum Operating Temperature
- Available ports – 3/8” BSPP, 3/8” NPT, ¼” BSPP & ¼” NPT
Contact us today for a datasheet and a quotation email@example.com or contact the manufacturing headquarters in Loughborough UK